Thursday, December 10, 2009

Reading Reaction Journal#4

Reference:
“Opera is music for the heart”. (2009, June 22). BBC NEWS. Retrieved June 22. 2009. From http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/8112247.stm

Summary:
According to the article “Opera is music for the heart”. Listening to opera may have many benefits for people’s heart, blood pressure and cardiovascular system. The article mentions how the right kind of music could make you health, and have better mood. However, faster tempo can increase breathing, heart rate and blood pressure in recent years, more and more medicine program use opera music or classical music as a treatment to help patient to recover. Therefore, this is a new treatment for this century for human. Also it is not only because cheap, also could be really useful to people who have heart disease, blood pursue or other disease.

Reaction:
Today, I think this process does not make sense anymore. Moreover, in my opinion, opera is a right kind of music to listing. In other words, if opera is a helpful music, the singer also can get more benefit from the opera. When the singers singing the song they need breathe deeply. When they continue to breathe deeply, which helps their respiratory system. In the other ways, I think this really can help people who have a good mood. For example, when I sing a song, I can vent out my emotions, when I am unhappy I would sing some songs that are slow and sad. When I am happy I would sing some songs that are light music. My friend study opera for a while, she hopes she can have a chance to get a job, such as opera singer or opera teacher. She want to provide a lot of opera works to shear with other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment